Our online policy is based on offering you maximum quality products and efficient shipping. However, occasionally errors do happen during the time from preparation of your order to its delivery.
You may want to return an item because of one of these reasons:
The item you ordered is in poor condition or it is not the item you ordered.
If the item that you receive is in poor condition, due to a fault either in the delivery service or from our warehouse, you should notify us as soon as possible that your item has arrived in poor condition so that we can begin the return process. You have 14 days from receipt of the item to do so and should take the following steps:
The item is not what you expected or you have changed your mind.
Keep in mind that in this case, Costablanca will refund the cost of the item minus the return shipping costs. You have 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return.
Start the Return process from your User profile option "Order history", once there click on the "Details" button of the order which contains the product you want to return. There you will find the list of products of that purchase. You must select the product you want to return and write down in “Merchandise return” the cause of the return. Please, start the comment with the words CHANGE OF MIND RETURN. . Complete this process with the "Make an RMA slip" button.
We will reply you with a Right of Withdrawal Form to exercise your right to the return, which you must sent us back complete with your information. In addition, we will explain how you must pay the delivery costs to make the return. Wrap the item in a plastic bag and seal it correctly. Return shipping should be in the same packaging as the item was received, or if not possible, in a similar packaging that will guarantee a return in optimum condition. We will refund the cost of the returned item by the same method as the payment was effected, within a maximum period of 14 days. We may retain the refund until we receive the product.
The Right of Withdrawal or Return is not valid (and therefore a refund will not be made) in accordance with the Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 (General Consumer and User Protection Law) in the following circumstances:
- The item is in poor condition (it should be in the same condition as when it was received)
- The item was made to consumer specifications or was personalized
- Products that can deteriorate or have a close expiration date such as foods or beverages with a short shelf life or that should be kept refrigerated
- Goods that are sealed for consumer protection and should not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after the seal has been broken
- Products that after being delivered have been mixed together with other products and due to their nature are inseparable from them
- Alcoholic beverages priced according to the date of the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within the following 30 days, and whose real cost depends on market fluctuations that the business cannot control
We will be pleased to help you and offer you the best possible solution. If you have any questions, contact with us and we will try our best.