We are your go-to-everyday type of supermarket but our specialty is imported products. We carry food items, health and beauty products, pet foods and accessories, cleaning products, and household products. You will find products from countries such as Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Belgium Holland, the United Kingdom and from Russia as well as Spanish products.
Look for the desired product
Navigate and discover our products in the sections and subsections that you will find in the menu at the top of our page. You can search for the products either by browsing a section or by directly searching for it in the Search box above.
You also have the option of searching for a product by country or by brand (this option has a filter on the left side), this you will see all the products coming from the selected country or brand.. You will see all of the sections available for that country and the products we carry.
When you find the product that you want, just put it into your shopping basket located in the upper right hand corner of the page. There you can see the items that are in your shopping basket or by clicking on a product, you can increase the number of items or remove them from the basket.
How do we send the order to your home:
- PENINSULA: Every Peninsula shipping (Spain and Portugal) have a shipping cost of 6,99€ regardless of the amount or weight of your order.
- REFRIGERATED PRODUCTS: If your order includes this kind of products (that are marked with a low temperature icon) it will have a different cost from the stabdard shippment because this order is shipped on a refrigerated truck that keeps the perfect temperatura all the journey to keep the quality of the product. The cost of the shippment depends on the weight of the order.
- BALEARIC ISLANDS: The shipping costs may vary on the weight of the order. The system will tell you automatically the cost.
- STABLISH THE DELIVERY: When your order leaves our warehouse you will receive an email (look for it on the SPAM folder if you don’t see it in your inbox) from the Courier company asking you if you want to stablish an special hour or date. If you don’t answer this email you will receive it during the day that they have notified you.
Paying for your order
When all of your order is in the shopping basket, click on "check out" to open our payment page. . If you don’t have an account we will ask you for the delivery and contact details, if you are already a client, you only have to confirm the payment either by Credit Card, PayPal or Cash on Delivery.
All orders placed before 3:00 p.m. will be included in the distribution the following day. After this time, orders will leave our warehouse the next day, therefore you will arrive home from two days (labor) after your purchase. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday.
We advise you that if you have a preference schedule for the delivery, leave it in the comments when adding the address. For example: "better in the morning".
If you need to take care any special circumstances, it is better that you get in touch with us through our email@example.com.
You have the responsibility to provide the necessary authorization to access the dealer if it is an area with personal or electronic surveillance.
- TYPES OF SHIPMENTS:
Standard Shipping: Nacex
- The shipping price 6.99€
- Delivery time of 24/48h.
- Delivery throughout the Peninsula (Spain and Portugal).
- ONLY ordinary environment products.
Shipping to the Balearic Islands: Nacex
- The price is established according to the weight of the order.
- Delivery time of 72/96h.
- Delivery in the Balearic Islands.
- ONLY ordinary products.
Shipping Refrigerated products: Integra2
- The price varies according to the weight of the order.
- Delivery time of 72/96h.
- Delivery in Spain, Portugal and the Balearic Islands.
- ONLY refrigerated products (marked with a low temperature symbol).
Costablanca delivers to the entire Peninsula (Spain and Portugal) and Balearic Islands. Delivery to "All of Spain" refers only to the abovementioned. This excludes (for now) Islas Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla.
We don’t have a mínimum order amount. You can buy the quantity that you want in our online sho, you only have to confirm the order and we will send it to your home.
Our shipping policy has a limit for large orders of liquid packs (water, soft drinks, beers, juices, wines...). Therefore, we have limited purchases up to certain quantities of liquids. If for any reason you manage to skip our computer limits, we will notify you immediately, removing excess products from your order and making a refund immediately (both for the price of the products and the proportional cost of those products in the shipment).
If you have doubts about this and you want to make a special order with many products of this nature, you should write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and together we will find the best solution.
You can generate an invoice of you order as a company, a self-employed or a particular. Open your Order History at your account and you will find your orders invoices in pdf, can either save it or print it. Please note that if you didn’t put your data correctly when you create the account, you will have to send us and email to email@example.com so we can include or change the information.
Remember to generate your invoice during the ordering process or immediately afterwards. By law (Royal Decree 1496/2003), you have until the 16th of the following month to generate the invoice before the information is deleted from our system.
No, In the case that the item ordered is not available, we do not send a substitute; we will return the price amount of that item in a maximum time period of 4 business days. If you have any doubts or wish to know when the refund will be returned, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the moment we only send fresh and refrigerated products that are marked with a low temperatura icon, you will find them at the FRESH section. This products will be delivered in a refrigerated truck that keeps the perfect temperatura all the journey, so this delivery has an aditional shipping cost on this kind of product.
Regarding frozen products, we still don’t have this kind of service. We’re working on it! But before we want to guarantee and assur ethe best service and for this we preffer to wait so we can offer you the highest quality.
However, if you live near one of our stores you can visit us and buy everything you need. If you’re looking for a special product that we don’t have, send us your request email@example.com.
If you are not at home at the moment the delivery is made, the delivery person will leave a notification for the client in a visible or accessible place, such as the postal box or buzzer. The following day, the client will be called about a second delivery. Please be attentive to the telephone in order to set up a delivery time. This process will not incur an additional cost. However, in the case of a third delivery, the client will be charged an additional delivery charge. The client may also pick up the order at the closest delivery agency without any additional cost as an alternative delivery option.
Our online policy is based on offering you maximum quality products and efficient shipping. However, occasionally errors do happen during the time from preparation of your order to its delivery.
You may want to return an item because:
The item you ordered is in poor condition or it is not the item you ordered.
If the item that you receive is in poor condition, due to a fault either in the delivery service or from our warehouse, you should notify us as soon as possible that your item has arrived in poor condition so that we can begin the return process. You have 14 days from receipt of the item to do so and should take the following steps:
- Take a picture(s) of the item as soon as you open the shipping box and see that the item is in poor condition. Take as many photographs as you think necessary. Taking pictures of the item as well as of the shipping box will help us to determine where the problem was and to prevent future problems of the same type.
- Of the item as soon as you open the shipping box and see that the item is in poor condition. Take as many photographs as you think necessary. Taking pictures of the item as well as of the shipping box will help us to determine where the problem was and to prevent future problems of the same type STANDARD RETURN. Complete this process with the "Make an RMA slip" button.
- Wrap the item in a plastic bag and seal it correctly. Return shipping should be in the same packaging as the item was received, or if not possible, in a similar packaging that will guarantee a return in optimum condition.
- Once we receive your request, we will answer you and we will ask you to send us the photos made in the first step to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as the Customer Service department receives the returned item, and checks that the information is correct according to our return policy, we will send a messenger to your address to retrieve the item.
- When we have received the item and have made the appropriate evaluation, a refund for the value of the item will be made to you in the same method as you used to pay. This refund will take place in a maximum of four days following receipt of the item.
Change of mind return
The item is not what you expected or you have changed your mind.
Keep in mind that in this case, Costablanca will refund the cost of the item minus the return shipping costs. You have 14 days from receipt of your order to make your return.
Start the Return process from your User profile option "Order history", once there click on the "Details" button of the order which contains the product you want to return. There you will find the list of products of that purchase. You must select the product you want to return and write down in “Merchandise return” the cause of the return. Please, start the comment with the words CHANGE OF MIND RETURN. . Complete this process with the "Make an RMA slip" button.
We will reply you with a Right of Withdrawal Form to exercise your right to the return, which you must sent us back complete with your information. In addition, we will explain how you must pay the delivery costs to make the return. Wrap the item in a plastic bag and seal it correctly. Return shipping should be in the same packaging as the item was received, or if not possible, in a similar packaging that will guarantee a return in optimum condition. We will refund the cost of the returned item by the same method as the payment was effected, within a maximum period of 14 days. We may retain the refund until we receive the product.
The Right of Withdrawal or Return is not valid (and therefore a refund will not be made) in accordance with the Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007 (General Consumer and User Protection Law) in the following circumstances:
- The item is in poor condition (it should be in the same condition as when it was received)
- The item was made to consumer specifications or was personalized
- Products that can deteriorate or have a close expiration date such as foods or beverages with a short shelf life or that should be kept refrigerated
- Goods that are sealed for consumer protection and should not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after the seal has been broken
- Products that after being delivered have been mixed together with other products and due to their nature are inseparable from them
- Alcoholic beverages priced according to the date of the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within the following 30 days, and whose real cost depends on market fluctuations that the business cannot control
We will be pleased to help you and offer you the best possible solution. If you have any questions, contact with us and we will try our best.
"Costablanca Supermarkets" informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing, product acquisition or contracting services through your site Web. In this sense, "Costablanca Supermarkets" guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December, by which the Development Regulation of the LOPD is approved, and in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (UE) 2016/679.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection, users are informed that, in "Costablanca Supermarkets", technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations. The personal data that are collected in the forms are the object of treatment, only, by the staff of "Costablanca Supermarkets" or the Treatment Managers established here. Appropriate security measures have been adopted for the data provided and, in addition, all the technical means and measures at your disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that we provide. facilitate.
Truthfulness of Data
The Customer or User states that all data provided by him are true and correct and agrees to keep them updated, communicating, to "Costablanca Supermarkets", any modification thereof. The user will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may arise due to the falsity of the same. It is important that, in order to keep the personal data updated, the user informs "Costablanca Supermarkets" whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise, we can not answer for your veracity.
Excercise of Rights
The LOPD and the RGPD grant interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. In as much as the data of the user are object of treatment on the part of "Costablanca Supermarkets", these will be able to exercise their rights. To do this, the user must go, providing documentation that proves your identity (ID or passport), by email to email@example.com, or by written communication to the address that appears in our legal notice. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request for request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the authorized party. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The user may request the exercise of the following rights:
• Right to request access to personal data.
• Right to request rectification (if incorrect) or deletion.
• Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by "Costablanca Supermarkets" for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to object to the treatment: "Costablanca Supermarkets" will stop processing your data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
• Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, "Costablanca Supermarkets" will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
In the case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which "Costablanca Supermarkets" is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Security Manager or the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency indicated in the case of Spain.
Conservation of Data
The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period. Regarding Customer data, the period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the Client contracts. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, being able to stay until:
• 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in matters of affiliation, registration, termination, contribution, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and next General Tax Law (accounting books ...)
• 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
• 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
• 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism. Users of mailing lists or those uploaded by "Costablanca Supermarkets" to pages or profiles of RRSS, will be retained until the user withdraws the consent.
Candidate data (C.V.), if any: In case the candidate is not selected, "Costablanca Supermarkets" may keep your resume stored for a maximum of two years to be included in future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
Obtain and process Data
"Costablanca Supermarkets" has the duty to inform users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, "Costablanca Supermarkets" will be considered as Responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn "Costablanca Supermarkets" informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contact list, the provision of products or services and the management of the business relationship. The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as Treatment of personal data.
The Website of "Costablanca Supermarkets" has an SSL encryption, which allows the User to securely send their personal data through the contact forms of the website.
"Costablanca Supermarkets" makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, with the purposes provided above. The personal data provided in a telematic way, either through email, contact forms on this website or online contracting will be used for the commercial and administrative management of customers and users of the company. These data will be processed through servers managed by Strato, which is also the company providing e-mail services, and which will be considered as the Treatment Manager.
On the other hand, the mail and name data will be incorporated into a database for the sending of commercial communications and managing the subscription to the services requested by the client or user, managed through the Mailchimp servers, which will also have the In charge of the Treatment. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link you will find in our communications, or by directing a request to exercise your right to the company in charge of processing or to "Costablanca Supermarkets".
As established by the LSSICE, "Costablanca Supermarkets" undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For this purpose, the information sent to customers for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship will not be considered commercial communication.
In any case, only the precise data will be obtained in order to perform the contracted service, or to be able to adequately respond to the request for information made by the user.
Sometimes, personal data will be provided through links to third-party websites. In this case, at no time will the staff of "Costablanca Supermarkets" have access to the personal data that the Client provides to said third parties.
"Costablanca Supermarkets" has a profile on the main social networks of the Internet (Facebook and Instagram), recognizing in all cases Responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter , followers) published by "Costablanca Supermarkets". The treatment that "Costablanca Supermarkets" will carry out with said data within each of the referred networks will be the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles.
"Costablanca Supermarkets" may inform its followers, when the law does not prohibit it, by any means that the social network allows about its activities and offers, as well as providing personalized customer service. In no case "Costablanca Supermarkets" will extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is expressly and explicitly obtained for it (for example, for the realization of a contest).
Managers of Treatment in the United States
"Costablanca Supermarkets" uses Mailchimp's mail marketing services. In addition, "Costablanca Supermarkets" makes use of the US social networks Facebook and Instagram. The user expressly and unequivocally accepts their consent for the processing of their data and for the international transfer thereof to this service provider company.
The applicant who sends electronic communications to "Costablanca Supermarkets", in order to access the processes of selection of personnel of the Entity, authorizes us to analyze the documents submitted (for example, the CV), all the content that is directly accessible through Internet search engines (for example, Google), the profiles that you maintain in professional social networks (for example, LinkedIn), the data obtained in the access tests and the information that you reveal in the job interview, with the objective of assessing your candidacy and being able, if necessary, to offer you a position. In case the candidate is not selected, "Costablanca Supermarkets" may keep your C.V. for a maximum of two years, to be included in future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
Communication of Information to Third Parties
"Costablanca Supermarkets" will not assign or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a person in charge of processing, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user prior to contracting the same. Thus, when contracting our services, the user accepts that some of them may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, which will be considered as Managers of the Treatment, with which the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or adhering to their privacy policies, established in their respective web pages. It also accepts that some of the personal data collected will be provided to these Treatment Managers, when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. The user may refuse to transfer your data to the Treatment Managers, by written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
The information provided by the customer will, in any case, be considered confidential, without being able to be used for purposes other than those related to the contracted services or products purchased from "Costablanca Supermarkets". "Costablanca Supermarkets" undertakes not to disclose or disclose information about the client's claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of his relationship with it.
This privacy and data protection policy has been drafted by EXPERTOS LOPD®, a data protection company, on May 25, 2018, and may vary depending on the changes in regulations and jurisprudence that may occur, being responsibility the owner of the data reading the updated document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this regard at all times.